After Christmas, I decided to get away to the home country. We spent a delightful amount of time cooking.
The weather was fabulous. It wasn't too cold, but there was beautiful snow all around. I would like to take this picture with me to show to people when I tell them I am from Arizona. Yes, Arizona does have snow.
New Years in the big city with my parents.
They started a new tradition that just might out do New York and Times Square. Yes, the dropping of the playing card that was so instrumental in the naming of our fair city. Check it out!!!
3!!!!!!!!!
2!!!!!!!!!!
1!!!!!Crash!!!!! Ha, ha, that would have defineitely made a more memorable night, however, this huge, roaring fire was really just sparkly, fun fireworks.
New Year's pictures by the Deuce of Clubs!!!!
I'm pretty sure that in New York they don't have kind people walking around asking you to flip over a card which they have conventiently made sure is the Deuce of Clubs so you win a $2 bill. Yep, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen.
Nothing says Home Sweet Home like a picture with our dear old card playing namesakes. :)
1 comment:
Thanks Tiff I now feel like I got a little of home for Christmas too! Love all the pictures! Your family looks great.
Post a Comment